Have you ever gone to bed wondering what you’ve done all day, feeling exhausted, not really feeling as if you’ve accomplished anything, all day? Welcome to the club! I’ve found this to happen to me, especially on weekends – weekends that I look forward to after a long week of hard work. How can we make our days be more productive? Here are some of my personal suggestions (some that I admittedly need to follow myself!)
- Get a good night’s sleep by going to bed at a reasonable hour.
- Write down what you want to accomplish the next day – make is attainable. Reasonable. You are not superhuman!
- Forget about it and get some sleep – if you can’t sleep listen to some meditation music to help you sleep. Breath.
- Eat a healthy protein breakfast. Don’t skip breakfast. It just sets you up for a bad day of food choices.
- Give thanks your way for another day!
- Get your list and get started, one at a time.
Most importantly, remember that whatever someone thinks of you today, is their business. not yours! Love yourself.
Tomorrow is another day!