Looking for a technology coach? Click Here for my services. Contact me for online coaching.
We're honored that Brian Castner, Iraq War veteran and author of The Long Walk, makes his official online home right here at WordPress.com. Brian's history and work are fascinating, as are the writing and photographs he shares on his blog.
We asked Brian a few questions about his background, his book, his blogging philosophy, and his choice of WordPress.com for his site.
Create Google Alerts for your listings so that if by chance, websites such as Craigslist are listing properties that are at unrealistically low prices, or if your listings are mentioned on the internet or on public social networking platforms, you will be notified by email. You should set up other types of Google Alerts also: your name should be an alert; all your listings; subdivisions and any other subject that you want to keep up with.
Make sure to put your search in quotes. Watch my video below for more details on how to use Google Alerts.
Have you ever gone to bed wondering what you’ve done all day, feeling exhausted, not really feeling as if you’ve accomplished anything, all day? Welcome to the club! I’ve found this to happen to me, especially on weekends – weekends that I look forward to after a long week of hard work. How can we make our days be more productive? Here are some of my personal suggestions (some that I admittedly need to follow myself!)
- Get a good night’s sleep by going to bed at a reasonable hour.
- Write down what you want to accomplish the next day – make is attainable. Reasonable. You are not superhuman!
- Forget about it and get some sleep – if you can’t sleep listen to some meditation music to help you sleep. Breath.
- Eat a healthy protein breakfast. Don’t skip breakfast. It just sets you up for a bad day of food choices.
- Give thanks your way for another day!
- Get your list and get started, one at a time.
Most importantly, remember that whatever someone thinks of you today, is their business. not yours! Love yourself.
Tomorrow is another day!